We know just how hot the summers can get around Concord and Charlotte and we would love to help you stay cool this summer. If you’ve been thinking about getting a new air conditioner installation, this is the perfect season to make that purchase. That way, you can get it in before summer’s heat becomes overwhelming.
If you’re not sure that the time is right for you, here are some things to think about when considering a new air conditioning installation in Concord.
- How much does your AC cost to maintain?
- If you need AC repair in Charlotte NC every month or so, even if they are small ones, it may be time to replace it or call for an AC tune up in Concord NC, It could save you in the long run!
- How old is your AC?
- Units older than 10-15 years usually cost more to run than newer ones, and they are also more likely to die on you. Older units also used outdated coolant, so you can’t replace it to make them cool more efficiently.
- Can you stay cool at home?
- If you remember being hot last summer no matter how far you cranked down the AC, you may need a new unit to stay comfortable this year.
Our expert technicians from Chad Love Services would love to help you with your new ac installation in Concord or Charlotte. We will also order it, make sure it gets delivered properly, and install it according to the manufacturer’s instructions. That way, you can be sure the job was done well. We can also talk to you about whether a new AC is the right choice for you this summer.