At Chad Love Services, we know that heating and cooling emergencies can come up anytime. No matter when yours occur, we will be there for you. Just give us a call and we’ll send out an expert right away. Before you know it, your home will be comfortable again and you won’t have to worry about your HVAC system anymore.
We have technicians available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year so we can always be there for you. Whenever you need us, just pick up the phone and we’ll be there as soon as we can. We perform every emergency repair just like we we do any other service. We’ll
- Let you know when we can be there and arrive on time.
- Talk to you about what’s going on so we have a thorough understanding of the problem.
- Test each part of your heater or air conditioner until we know what isn’t working right.
- Start your repair right away.
- Communicate with you throughout the repair process so you’ll always know what’s going on and when you can expect us to finish.
- Test your repair before we leave and invite you to test it, too.
- Keep working until you are completely satisfied with the way your heat or A/C is working.
When you need reliable emergency HVAC service in Charlotte, NC and the surrounding areas, call us at Chad Love Services every time. We’ll get your home back to full functionality fast!
Do I Need Emergency HVAC Help?
Sometimes, it’s hard to tell if you should call in our emergency team or wait until regular business hours. You can always reach out and ask us for a professional opinion. We also offer these guidelines to help you decide.
- Is anyone’s health at risk? Extreme heat or cold can put vulnerable people at risk. If anyone in your home is under the age of 5, elderly, frail, or suffering from chronic or acute illness, you should call us if your heat or A/C goes out. Risking health complications is never worthwhile!
- Are your pipes at risk? If temperatures in your home are likely to go below 20 degrees, there’s a good chance that pipes against your outer walls or in uninsulated areas could freeze. This can cause them to burst and can cause major flooding wherever a break in the line occurs. Avoid this by calling us right away.
- How long will you go without heat or A/C? If your heat goes out at 5 AM and you know you can call us at 8, you might be fine waiting until regular hours. If it goes out at 6 PM on a Friday, though, and you’d have to wait until Monday for regular service, it’s probably time to call in the emergency repair team.
No matter when your HVAC problems pop up, we’ll always be there for you. Rely on Chad Love Services to get your home back to the right temperature fast.